View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Mummandherboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Breathable panty-liners...some ?'s...

Hi Ladies

I just discovered that I have a yeast infection and after talking to the nurse today, realized that I might be at more risk of these this time around...
So, I have been wearing what looks like a women's jock strap for my vulvar veins that get quite bad during pregnancies... and though it has been so wonderful for relieving some pain and pressure down there, it doesn't allow things to "breath" down there and I already have been overally discharge-y this whole pregnancy! Plus, I've been wearing small panty-liners all throughout the day because everything is so wet down there and then my undies get really wet too

SO...long story to ask... are there panty-liners out there that are more breathable or do you think everything I would add to that area is just going to add to the area being stuffy and too moist?? I have some cloth pads that I love, but they are all too absorbent and big for discharge...plus I think I have mostly minky-topped styles, which wouldn't breath overally well for daily use either, right??

Any thoughts?? Anyone have similar issues??

Just thought I would see what my options are!