View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
5littleblessings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FS- Interlock and Knit longies and shorties, WCW-RW and more Gender nuetral

[IMG][/IMG]
Oh my gosh my computer is so slow I just want to scream!
Got picts loaded for most but keep in mind they are wet from being washed.
The three on the left are the Wild Child Woolies and the marbled brown on the bottom and the top blue pair have the cuffable legs which are awesome for quickly growing little ones so they last so much longer.

> Here is the info for all on left
> [IMG][/IMG]
> Uncuffed blue
> 11 inseam
> 16 waist
> 18 rise
> [IMG][/IMG]
SOLD
> Cuffed blue
> 10 cuffed/12 uncuffed
> 18 rise and inseam
>[IMG][/IMG]
SOLD
> Brown cuffed
> Inseam 10 cuffed/12 uncuffed
> Rise 19
> Waist 17

$40.00 each ppd
Info for the ones on the right-

[IMG][/IMG]
This pict. does not show true color to me. They are navy blue, this looks like royal or something.
SOLD
Navy Blue Bumby- 10 uncuffed, 8 cuffed
18 rise
18 waist-relaxed
$30.00 ppd
Light Blue Rainbow Waters- 12 uncuffed/10 cuffed
18 inch rise
16 inch waist-relaxed
$30.00 ppd
SOLD-Light Brown Rainbow Waters- 10 inch inseam
20 1/2 inch rise
16 inch waist-relaxed
$35.00 ppd
This pair is actually a large and i had them hemmed to be shorter so you could let out about 2 more inches in length.
Measurements are all to the best of my ability.

I just washed them all and they are drying now so I will post if there is any issues.

I dont know the name of these..
9 inch inseam
18 inch rise
15 inch waist relaxed
comes with adorable hat. They are in excellent condition. $60.00 ppd

[IMG][/IMG]

SOLD-The top left pair with the Owl is Rainbow Waters They do not have a size tag but the waist is 18 inches at rest. The inseam is 18 as well and they are in excellent condition.
$32.00 ppd-SOLD

The orange knit pair is also in great condition, just could use a small shave. Waist is 20 at rest. 18 inch rise $10.00 ppd

Top right brown is Llamajama size small. These are in very nice condition but they do have a hole on the inside where the string goes through but it does not affect function at all. Email me if you want a close up pict of it. Rise is 16 1/2 waist 16. $10.00 ppd

Bottom right is a pair that I dont know the name of. Nice and soft No issues that i see.
18 inch rise, 20 waist at rest. $10.00 ppd SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]

Engel Wool Fleece mittens and booties- new/excellent condition. So soft and warm. $25.00 ppd for the pair. SOLD

Discounts for multiple pairs

I will ship with dc and I am not resposible for lost items once shipped You can add insurance for an extra $2.00

Last edited by 5littleblessings; 09-19-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: adding items
5littleblessings is offline   Reply With Quote