View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 3rd

JCPACandMommy - That sounds very promising!! Fingers crossed for you! I can't wait to see your blaring BFP on Saturday!

Love4leon - NOOOOO!!!!! This isn't fair!!! You must be waiting for an EXTRA special baby with all your set backs!

slimy72 - Well that is impressive that it is going down quickly at least. I can't imagine they want to do an ultrasound now. It would serve no purpose. Maybe they are wanting it for your monitoring cycle?? Good luck resting tomorrow!

AFM - I got clearance today to do my transfer on Monday. My RE said my lining was a bit thinner then they would like but still in the range to get pregnant (6.8). So he is upping my estrogen (so DH and DS will have to watch out!) and putting me on all the standard stuff starting tonight. So that should be good. Tomorrow is a busy day for us, farm in the morning, school then church at night so we don't need to go Sunday. So don't think I forgot about everyone if I don't reply tomorrow. I really have too much on my plate!