View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #18
The Green Avacado
Registered Users
Formerly:MindingOurOwnBeeswax
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Printed 100% Cotton Canvas Tote Bags -TESTING CLOSED - for this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas View Post
Replied to your wahm thread also but we LOVED the bags!!!!!! They are absolute perfection and would love to get more of the other sizes when become available. Mdybe replace my reusable bags that I've had for 6 Yeats with these. I love that they are washable.

Thanks again!!!!!!!

I apologize for not seeing this sooner! I am so glad that you loved them (I loved making/designing them!) They should be up on etsy and on DS soon (I wont give a specific date because it all depends on how late I want to stay up working! lol). I do suggest hand washing them or washing on cold. The cotton is NOT preshrunk (i just found this out as I washed and dried one on hot) so if you wash on hot expect shrinkage of roughly 20%. When you hand wash in cold and line/hang/lay dry I noticed shrinkage of around 10%. I have not washed them in the laundry on cold so if you do report back! lol. Besides the shrink factor they are 100% machine/hand washable and dryable!

WAHM behind The Green Avacado Custom Printed Shirts from Newborn - 5XL
Find My Custom Printed Shirts: DS Thread Or Etsy or Facebook
Save 10% on Etsy with coupon code: DSMAMA10
The Green Avacado is offline   Reply With Quote