Old 09-06-2012, 03:59 AM   #49
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
So far today I ate pretty well, except for the starbucks green tea latte and coffee with sugar (yes I had both today)
Calorie wise I had too much. I should be tracking food and counting calories but I find it a royal pain in the butt. I had no rice or bread or other grains today. I'm doing ok on the carbs thing, I just really need to cut back on the amount of stuff I eat
Do it for one day. I did that and it gave me a pretty good idea of what I was eating and what I should cut back on. I have not worked out yet but things have been kind of hectic at home. I have been eating really well. I had a coke zero for my cravin of regular coke the other day but Other than that I haven't had soda for a week. Every morning I eat the f-age Greek yogurt with the fruit and I think they are only 140 cal with 12 grams of sugar or something like that. I have been adding a little of granola cause I like the crunch. Oh and all I have been drinking since I tracked my food, is water and a small glass of milk. I had juice and even though I diluted it, an 8 oz serving of undiluted juice is 160 calories! So I've been staying away from my grape juice. I have to say this is the longest I've stuck to anything and now I'm not as hungry as I was before. Every time I feel hungry I drink a big glass of water and I also drink a big glass with meals.

Oi if I wrote anymore it would have been a novel
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote