View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
AW-R
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD--2 Trimsies, sz L, with pockets and inserts-$17ppd each or $32ppd for both

SOLD-We're a smoke-free, pet-friendly household. I got these on DS about 2 months ago, and they have worked great. They are trim. My son is a really tall 5 yr old, and these fit him like his little underwear briefs. They are size Large. The trimsies website states that sz L are for 3T/4T/5. There is a pocket to stuff and I'll include the inserts that came with these from the mama I bought them from, which is a trim narrow microfiber insert. I also used to doublestuff with a Grovia cotton doubler. These are in EUC/VGUC. No stains, but there are some pulled threads that did not affect function at all. Asking $32ppd (reduced from $33ppd) for both. I also have a trade thread and will entertain a trade offer, but I'll be picky on what I trade for these. Trade thread: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1373060

Allyssa--mom to Bennett (09/2007) and Lachlan (11/2010), 2 dogs & 2 cats, wife to Arty (14 yrs)--a done-with-diapers , searching for zen, trying to be more green, loves trades, happy-having-a-career mom who tries to do it all!

Last edited by AW-R; 11-19-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: reduced price
AW-R is offline   Reply With Quote