View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
andi2284
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Newborn and OS Fitteds

I have 2 fitteds for sale.

Also for a sale, another WAHM fitted (EarthLingz) in Posh Panther print. This is a super cute diaper! The maker is a friend of mine and I really wanted to try them when she started making them, but with it being our only fitted, it just never gets used.

This is a one-size diaper, with a fleece outter, and 3 hemp soakers (with a fleece topper) that snap inside. For more information on the diapers, you can check out the website description: http://www.etsy.com/listing/10825380...-fleece-fitted

It's only been used maybe 10-15 times so it's still in great shape. No stains or holes, elastic and snaps are still like new.

Asking $13PPD $12PPD or MMAO

SOLD
The first is (I think) a WAHM fitted. I bought it off of someone at a mom to mom sale but it doesn't have a tag. It worked great for my daughter though and definitely worked as well as the Kissaluvs that we used also. I don't know if the pictures do it justice, but it has a beautiful cotton pattern on the outside and a soft (maybe bamboo velour) on the inside.

Asking $6PPD

Please send me a message with any questions!

Two Little Monkies - Handmade baby carrier teething/sucking pads, crayon and car caddies, the original cloth diaper pod, infant and child sized travel neck pillows, and more!

Last edited by andi2284; 10-13-2012 at 11:04 AM.
andi2284 is offline   Reply With Quote