View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #120
ramossca
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Introduce your Preemie(s)!

My 1st Little One Was Born at 32 weeks at 3lbs. 15oz., There were no known causes. Went into the doctor for a regular check-up and told the doctor I was having some pressure and lower back pain (which I had all throughout the pregnancy) but worse than before. He checked me and told me I was dilated 2cm and 100% effaced and asked me why I didn't tell him I was having contractions---well because i didn't know---needless to say I was rushed to the hospital and hooked up to all the machines and quickly placed on magnesium...the nurses were all shocked that I wasn't experiencing any pain from what apparently seemed to be active labor contractions (Blessing I Guess..lol) I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and was going to be sent home but the doctor felt I needed to stay the night because he just had a feeling that if he sent me home I was going to deliver...well the next morning I woke up with blood everywhere and was dilated to a 6 and was told they were sorry but I had to deliver...It was the quickest passing thing in my life...I dilated extremely fast and can't remember hardly anything it took 5-6 pushes and a total of 18min from full dilation to delivery...My son was in the NICU for 2 months and is currently 1.5 years old....I am currently pregnant with my 2nd child a little girl and am 25 weeks pregnant and praying that she stays put until at least 37 weeks...
ramossca is offline   Reply With Quote