View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:26 AM   #12
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:
Re: Waffle making question

I bought the cuisinart griddler with the waffle grill plates. Love this. Griddler waffle plates

We also have the waffle maker that spins around, but I am planning on selling it now that I have the griddler.

I love I having one appliance that does so much. The paninis we have been making lately are the best I have ever made. The plates are reversible so you can get a plain griddle side or flipped for the grill mark side. I make blackened tofu, fried potatoes and paninis on the grill side. I sliced potatoes thinly, 1/4 in. and grilled them with olive oil and s/p on the press too. You can lay the whole thing flat and make pancakes or other things on it using both sides of the griddle.

And the waffles come out terrific and huge, don't be fooled by the pics. My dh and I can split one waffle and be happy happy. Each section holds about a cup of batter I think. I haven't used my stovetop since I bought this last month.

For cleaning both the panini/griddle plates and the waffle plates are dishwasher safe, but I just clean them by hand, no problems.

Last edited by Resellmybelle; 09-07-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Resellmybelle is online now   Reply With Quote