View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:01 AM   #172
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Esage- part of that, if not all sounds like other issues than just family size. Not trying to invalidate your concerns but show another point of view. Anyone can lose their health (smoking, drinking, bad eating habits, etc) and those have nothing to do with how many children you have. All of us at times make choices in which the consquences follow us for a life-time. However at least for us on this thread, believe God is the creator of Life. Who are we to say- you know maybe if I had only had EJ and not Ani my life would have been better..... Could any of us look at our child(ren) and think- i wish i hadnt had you. If your grandparents hadnt had your mom, you wouldnt exist. I think God had a reason for each child (even if we cant see the whys).
Anyhoo- not trying to be contentious- just giving food for thought. Im so blessed to read this thread- all of it