View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
jessd32003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
CHEAP! 6th grade curriculum-Saxon, A Beka, Lifepac, Mystery of History

Hi, we are still trying to find what works for us so I need to pass on what didn't. Pricing CHEAP in hopes to move quickly! I will do my best to describe each item thoroughly and accurately. Everything was bought NEW by me within the last few months. If you have any questions, please ask before buying. Smoke free home. I will ship media mail with dc within 2 days of receiving payment PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS IF MY ITEMS ARE OUT OF YOUR PRICE RANGE. THEY REALLY NEED TO GO TO A NEW HOME WHERE SOMEONE CAN GET SOME USE OUT OF THEM!!

Prices do NOT include shipping but I will ship media mail which is usually only a few bucks.

Lifepac:

History and Geography grade 6: Units 1-10. Unit 1 has 5 sections.
Worktext #1 has 2 lessons completed, the other 3 are not. $2
Worktexts #2-10 have not even been opened. $2.75 each

Language Arts grade 6:
Worktexts #1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. $2.75 each. The missing books can be purchased through AOP for $5.21 per book (I priced mine at $2.75 because I'd like to sell quick).

Saxon Math 7/6:
THIS IS THE NEWEST EDITION. All bindings and covers are in perfect shape.

Student Text: We only did a few lessons. None of the problems are worked but there are a few pages that have definitions highlighted and one page that has the problems highlighted that I wanted her to work (on separate paper, not in the book).

Tests and worksheets: About 8 of the first 10 worksheets are gone but these were just basic addition and subtractions facts. If your child already has these down, you won't miss them at all. Mine struggles so we used them. You could supplement those worksheets with flashcards. The problems they do are in the text, these are just supplements so it wouldn't be an issue to use flashcards for those handful of worksheets instead.

Solutions Manual: Don't think I ever even opened it.

$35 for all 3 books.

A Beka:

Science and Health 6 Curriculum/Lesson Plans: This is for the newest version of their science and health curriculum. Front corner has a little bit of a bend in the upper right corner.....it came to me this way (UPS wasn't very gentle with my package.) One page has a small idea box highlighted. Everything else is free of any writing, highlighting or notes. This is spiral bound and the spiral is good and intact. $7

Mystery of History:

Volumes 1 and 2. Both are 1st editions. I don't believe there are audio cds for the 1st edition, but you CAN download mp3's to have it read to you and can burn a cd from those if you prefer that.
$22 each.

Last edited by jessd32003; 11-02-2012 at 09:08 AM.
jessd32003 is offline   Reply With Quote