View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
kbevie
Registered Users
seller

3 Sweet Peas - bamboo cloth diapers, PUL/fleece/wool covers, hand dyed wool interlock

I'm Mama Pea, aka Katie. I run a WAHM store called 3 Sweet Peas. My current in stock items are bamboo/cotton cloth diapers (fitteds and prefolds) and covers (fleece, PUL, and wool). My new hobby is hand dying fabrics for a beautiful diaper that is completely unique.

I have slots open for hand dyed wool interlock soakers and longies in my WAHM thread here:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1444818

The new line of products is called "Back to Basics" diapers. They are plain white fitted and prefold diapers. Each diaper is made from several layers of viscose bamboo and cotton, then serged with white thread. Any snaps are plain white as well. This is the perfect line of products for those who want a basic, plain, absorbent, soft, and affordable cloth diaper.

3SP fitteds come sized and in a variety of cute prints.

Fleece covers come in soakers or longies.

I also started stocking hand crochet, 100% wool covers. I'm now open to custom orders. Production time is 10 days for a soaker/shorties ($30+shipping) and 14-16 days for longies ($45+shipping).

Visit my Etsy shop for in stock items.

3SP Etsy

I do giveaways and coupon codes from my Facebook fan page, so become a fan!

3SP Facebook

I'm owner and operator of 3 Sweet Peas, cloth diaper WAHM shop on Etsy. Hand dyed bamboo fitted diapers and wool interlock covers, and more.
3SP Etsy
3SP Facebook

Last edited by kbevie; 01-02-2013 at 10:23 AM. Reason: added stocking date
kbevie is offline   Reply With Quote