View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Michelle_M
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
YAY.. I get to go to the chiropractor!

Before my DH lost his job, I was going to the chiropractor about every two weeks and LOVED it. It kept me virtually pain free. But then I had to stop going, because we didn't have the insurance to cover it anymore. And then I got put on bed rest... and come to think of it, my BP started going up when I stopped getting adjusted.

Anyway, a friend of mine, Kim... her bff, Jenny, is a chiropractor. Kim talked to Jenny for me. Jenny is going to give me an adjustment next week, at a discounted rate, and is going to let me pay her for it next month!!!

I am SOOO grateful. I told her how grateful I am and she said "Kim said you were really in need of this and I WANT to help you. You really need it."

And my DH hurt his back a few days ago, Jenny is even going to extend this favor to him too!! I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday...I get to go get adjusted on Monday! I'm SOOO excited.

Oh, and Jenny normally doesn't see clients on Mondays, it's her day off... but she's going in just for me! She wants to be sure she gets to me before I go into labor!!!

Such a huge blessing!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote