View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
sold carters old navy, gap and more 2t 3t

MMAO!

Lot of 24m-2t outfits all in EUC. 24m Purple courdaroy jumper with matching collared shirt underneath with winter/christmas pictures, 2t old navy courdaroy dark pink 3/4 sleeves dress (cute with leggings), 24m carters pink fleece overalls with matching shirt and carters 24m black sweater with buttons and matching cream/black pants. 16PPD for the lot.

***Not bothering with individual prices with new clothes im listing, because i dont really want to sell just 1 shirt-if purchased with other items these would be anywhere from 1-8$ each.****
old navy Pink striped shirt 24m euc 24m circo blue shirt euc, 24mpink garanimals shirt euc, 2 old navy 2t short sleeves ,euc old navy gray pants 2t euc, 24 month jumping beans leopard print pants eeuc, circo navy blue flowy hoody with big buttons vguc (faded a little).

3t brown puppy gymbo outfit euc (bottoms are 4t but run way small or maybe they just shrunk?) brown very nice sweater with pink embroidery and butterfly on the back 2T eeuc, circo fleece stars hooded zip up euc, 24m osh kosh jean jumper with girly embroidery and thick pink cable knit tights, thick brown flower tights euc, old navy 3t jeans with adjustable waist inside vguc, 2t gap black bubble style tunic euc

pink old navy heart sweater 2t euc gap top/leggings set in euc 2t carters 24 month navy blue with flowers/animal on the bum euc

absorbia 24m velour pjs euc, circo 3t turtle neck euc (fit my daughter with the 24m osh kosh jumper), carters 1 piece pink outfit with ballet shoes EUC, warm fleece pink purple striped zip up hoody jacket vguc- size medium from target, fits like a roomy 2t or regular 3t.

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 12-18-2012 at 06:34 PM.
mommadeeof4+ is online now   Reply With Quote