Old 09-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #12
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sep 7-13 chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
I dont have any school aged kids or teaching background, but I agree! Dh and I debated what kind of school to send ds to (dh went to Montessori and I went public). In the end we both agreed that OUR involvement in our kid's education is what would make or break whatever formal education we decide on (public or private). Hope this school year shapes up better for him!
I definitely agree that your involvement will make a huge difference with his education, but I also think it somewhat depends on the school. Some schools & teachers are better than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Almost missed it today! How is everyone? Big plans for the weekend?

We have a lot of errands and not much else. I am going to start DS's Halloween costume tomorrow.
We have to run errands today - get groceries and whatnot, DS1 NEEDS a haircut (school pics are Wednesday!). And DD and MIL volunteered to help at the church's fall kick-off thing, so we are supposed to stop by there as well.
I'm just hoping not to feel too terrible

I don't want to think about halloween yet! There's so much to do before then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
No big plans, just regular survival mode! Had another US today to confirm 1 baby only, got to see my adorable little baby kicking around

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf88 View Post
Day two on the drugs and I'm only nauseous, not vomiting!
I've heard this from others taking it as well, that it stops the vomiting but they still feel nauseated, and I don't think it would end up helping me much. Boo. I haven't vomited, just feel really sick and like I'm about to all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothobsessed2010 View Post
We had our 2nd ultrasound today. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat with the vaginal probe? Too. Perfect. 143 beats/min. It was amazing. Best day. Dh works this weekend so I will just be cleaning (blah) and relaxing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dramamama View Post
I am hoping to try my hand at painting some flats to trade. Really I love to be creative and tie-dye is too "easy.". Lol. I think I'm going to try a train and a My Little Pony on the first two. We draw those all the time around our house.
Post in the craft thread when you're done!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote