View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
Done at 3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've tried pretty much every training pant known to man if he has any fabric on him he will absolutely go in it. The only time I even get a chance of him using the toilet is if he is bottomless.

Yesterday we were playing and I noticed a few drops hit the floor. I took him to the bathroom and said "I see you starting to pee on the floor, you must use the toilet" he went into the shower and started to pee. I said "no, on the toilet" he then came out of the shower and started to pee on the bathroom floor! I placed him on the toilet, he reluctantly peed in the toilet after I told him he was not leaving the bathroom until he had. I then praised and rewarded. He continued to pee on the toilet for the remainder of the day.

I have been telling him constantly all day to poop in the toilet and reminding him of the positive things that would come after he did (he's ha trains taken for pooping in his pants) he would get his trains back and I was so excited to play trains with him etc... Nothing gets him he's a super smart kid, who is generally not defiant in any other regards. He's super easy to parent, just can't seem to climb this hurdle!