TypeAMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Di**ae
seller

My Mood:
Re: Welcome to my clutter *Pic heavy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeAMom View Post
Thanks for the pic of the coat closet. I think a shoe shelf would be great for us and I guess we could tuck our vacuum to the side if we move my rolling luggage bag and get rid of some coats. I love the bins idea for the little ones. It'd help us w/ gloves and hats, too. Lastly, I recently read somewhere else about the Command hooks for kids coats and I'm so going to do that.

So jealous about your bench. We have one, but w/ only 3 smallish cubbies down below. Now to see if I can cram the diaper bag in one of those cubbies. Thanks for all of the ideas!
So I remembered that we had a small shoe shelf being used in a different way in the playroom. I grabbed that and a bin from the playroom and put them in the coat closet. I got rid of so much stuff from the coat closet that I was able to fit the vacuum on the side and now all of the shoes are in the closet rather than in the narrow hallway. Thank you for the inspiration!!!

ETA: I'm thanking the OP, not myself. Thought that looked silly as I quoted myself.
Slave to my
TypeAMom is offline   Reply With Quote