View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #18
Xythnia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trying to Make Peace with 1st C-section in 4 Days :(

In less than 4 hours I will officially be 6 days "late".

This is the first day I haven't broken down in tears for a second or two during the day thinking about the c/s. We all went for a long walk thru the neighborhood. Had a chance to get all the groceries and some frozen items (hurrah for BOGO sales at Sprouts!) for the week. The entire family is on alert and just waiting to hear from us. Bags are packed, instructions have been left and I even finished my C-Section Birth Plan.

At this point I just want to meet my daughter! I don't want to waste time on stupid things anymore. Like the fact that I am eating up unpaid leave waiting for her to arrive. Or hating how much progress we have in weaponry but we haven't advanced ultrasounds to see were the heck the umbilical cord is. Etc, etc. My poor husband's nerves are frayed worrying about my current state (muscle and pelvic pain, 'false' labor, getting the toddler to grandma's then me to the center when I go into labor, all the negative 'what ifs'.

Praying for a super healthy baby, overly competent and compassionate anesthesiologist/OB/nurses and a speedy/smooth recovery. I have to go back to work in 2 months (so long compared to some but so short when its your baby...) and I want to enjoy as much of it as possible!

...and not QUITE giving up hope that she will flip at the last second! ^_^
ISO: Size 1 Mini Nappis, Capris, Simplex, and Thirsties
Xythnia is offline   Reply With Quote