Thread: SOLD
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
juliemarie80
Registered Users
seller

Re: JuJuBe Packabe with Be Quick *reduced*

Used Lotus Lullaby Packabe in great condition! Comes with a changing pad and Be Quick in Lotus Lullabye. I LOVE this diaper bag, but as I'm expecting another little one and I'll have 2 in cloth diapers I don't think it will work for us any longer. This bag holds a TON! I cloth diaper, and last time I used it I had 4 cloth diapers, a wetbag, a change of clothes, snacks, a sippy, some toys, and wipes in it with room to spare. There are mesh pouches inside, which I use to hold sunscreen, bug spray, and medicines. There are 2 magnetic puches in front, one of which I use for my wallet/lipgloss/keys, and the other I use for first aid odds and ends. All this and it helps me to be hands free since it rests right on my back. Add to that the fact that when it's dirty you can toss it in the washer/dryer and it comes out looking good as new, and I'm not sure you could ask for much more I bought the Be Quick seperately, and love it for throwing a diaper, wetbag, and light changing pad in so I don't have to take the whole diaper bag to the bathroom or on quick trips.
juliemarie80 is offline   Reply With Quote