Formerly: boobybaby
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
My baby wanting depression has gotten deeper

I still can't get over our Bf being pregnant again. Their babies will only be 11months apart.
I'm right with you Erica. I am still wanting so much to have another but there are so many factors. On an interesting note before we got the puppy dh asked me if we were done having babies. Goodness, I thought he was totally against it but I think he would do anything for me. At least for now the new puppy is keeping me busy.

I am starting to think it's in the water here on this thread so maybe I will be in luck. I didn't realize there were so many of you expecting, that is amazing.

Few pics of our apple day yesterday.
The crew: Ethan,Rob (son-in-law), Marissa and Dylan

A pic of me and dh, he is my prince charming.

Knitting Stuff: Hmm, I just bought the Elliot in the Ebook but can really decide which to cast on, Elliot or Hotshot, since this Maclir is giving me a pooling headache, I have frogged and started alternating skeins which seems to be helping. But still I am tempted to frog it again.

I have two skeins of Woodland Friends on dk/280yrds and full trim. Is that enough for a 4T sweater? I could do the sleeves in the trim color if I run out right?

Ok so for the Elliot should I do the 2-4 or the 4-6? DS is a size 3/4 right now but I don't want him to be swimming in it, maybe the 2-4 then with the dk yarn?

Last edited by bellybellybuttons; 09-10-2012 at 05:56 AM.
bellybellybuttons is offline   Reply With Quote