View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #19
jessreichenbach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: help my homemade Christmas!

I made alot of gifts last Christmas for my Kids. One of the easiest and most loved was simple Freezer paper stencil Shirts. I made my & y/o son a Optimus Prime one, My 6y/o DD a Hello Kitty one (The cutest of them all I think, simple pink tee and black fabric paint thats it!!) and My 2 y/o dd a weiner dog one (Loves dogs!)

I recycled the back pockets from a pair of my sons old outgrown jeans sewed them together added a snap the top edge with a wide ribon strap, some vintage lace and zipper flower detail and she loves it! Fits her ipod and other little girly things perfect.

Made Aprons for my DD's to play with their play kitchen (or use when we make cookies)

This year I'm doing even more homemade christmas things. I learned a few basic Crochet stitches so everyone is getting hat/scarf combos, We're doing the matching Christmas eve PJ thing, I think I'll do pillow cases as well, a messenger style bag for my son (he likes to bring books, pencil crayons and his psp in the car but is always leaving stuff in there, this will be easy to tote them back and forth from house to car or grams house) Warm Fleecy robes for early mornings here in Maine... I have a million ideas.... now to find the time!!
jessreichenbach is offline   Reply With Quote