View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #6
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Everything irritates me.

Thanks ladies. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one feeling this way.

And to add to my annoyance, my house is wreck. It's like my husband is incapable of picking up the living room or doing dishes.

The other day he came in the bedroom to tell me that he had emptied the dishwasher and re-loaded it. I was so grateful. But THEN he tells me that he didn't put any silverware in there, and the silverware that WAS in there was clean.

So basically he emptied all clean dishes out, put in dirty dishes, and left CLEAN silverware in there with the DIRTY dishes that he had just loaded. WHY???? When I ASKED him why? His lame response was something like "I meant to put it away, and I just forgot."

1. NO you didn't. Or you wouldn't have just mentioned it to me.
2. How could you forget to put clean silverware away, as you were staring at it while loading the dirty dishes in?

Last night DH boughg dairy Queen for a late dinner for us. As we were getting ready for bed, I asked him if he threw his dinner trash away (he's REALLY bad about not putting his late night snack dishes in the kitchen, and/or leaving fast food wrappers out and it bugs the snot out of me). He looks at me and says "I'll do it in the morning." I said "NO, please go do it now." And he rolled his eyes.. but get this.. I'm having a problem with those stuipid tiny flies.. due his lack of cleaning the kitchen, and part of the trash was an ice cream cup from a DQ Blizzard. I wanted to scream at him.

He will wash laundry, but then take laundry out of the dryer and just toss the clean laundry in the corner of the living room until it piles up.

I mean SERIOUSLY? UGH!

Then, my son's speech therapist (who is also a friend), tells me that I need to be a better house keeper. I was pissed! I said "I'm on bed rest!" He said "Well, it was messy BEFORE you were on bed rest, just focus a little more."

I said.. "I was doing really well getting my house back in order before I went on bed rest." And his response was something like "Yeah, but I challenge you to re-think what "clean" really is."

What the hell dude.. since when is it YOUR job/responsibility/right to critique MY house.. when you and your wife are NEVER home and don't even have kids, so you have NO IDEA how difficult it is to keep a house full of three kids and a husband who doesn't clean up after himself tidy?!?!??

I serioiusly had to bite my tongue to keep from going off on him. I simply said "Ya know, I really don't want to talk about this right now."

UGH!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote