View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #22
Lilybug1
Registered Users
seller

Re: We don't even care if it's healthy

WE have two girls. We are now pregnant again and this will almost certainly be our last. I always said I wanted a daughter and I didn't really care too much about the gender makeup of the rest of kids. I could have 1 girl, 2 boys, or whatever, I just wanted the experience of having a girl. I come from a family full of girls so it was important to me. Now that I have two girls, I would love to have a boy just to experience something different. I think my husband would like to have a son, but not enough to get to 4 kids. Honestly, I'd be super happy and content with 3 girls though. I think sisters are awesome. But I'm really pulling for a boy because I would love to avoid these stupid comments. People acted like I should be disappointed when I had our second daughter. As if every family, should consist of a Mom, Dad, one boy, one girl, and a picket fence. So stupid. I've come to the conclusion that people are generally stupid though. It's like when I would get asked all the time if I was pregnant by cashiers at the CVS or supermarket before I was even pregnant. It's like, you don't ask people that unless their water breaks right in front of you!
Lilybug1 is offline   Reply With Quote