Thread: I Hurt!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: I Hurt!

Today was better. That's how Lyme is...you are fine, then awful, then fine, then crummy...you start thinking you are nuts.

This is actually my 5th high-risk, no fun pregnancy....probably the worst though. I contracted Lyme 7 years ago and did not realize it. I was diagnosed 15 months ago and after 7 months of treatment was feeling greay for the first time in those 7 years. I truly thought the Lyme was essentially gone and that I would actually have a healthy pregnancy again. I had to switch meds right away because what I was on is not safe in pregnancy. Within 4 weeks all my Lyme symptoms were back and getting worse. So...I am not sure...the last one was looking like it until I was feeling better, now I don't know if I will risk it again. I trust God to provide and get me through...and He does, but I do think He understands if someone is sick and does not have any more children

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote