View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #22
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trying to Make Peace with 1st C-section in 4 Days :(

I just stumbled upon your story and I will be praying for you!!!! Either that little Violet flips or that you have a positive birth overall. She is already so blessed to have an awesome mama!

I am so encouraged by your strength and the relationship between you and your husband. I have a friend who just had her DD today by scheduled c-section because she found out late last week that she was breech. I wanted so bad to tell her to try different things to try to get the baby to flip, but she doesn't view birth the way I do, so I tried to stay out of it. I found myself mourning the loss of her traditional birth when I have my own birth to worry about in less than two weeks! I still don't know why I was wrapped up in someone else's birth!

Even if you end up with a c-section, please find strength in all that you did to try to get things to go the way you planned. I know at this point you are just ready to hold that baby girl in your arms. Blessings to you and little Violet!