View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 10th

It took a lot for me to finally do those and not feel like I was giving up on my body, so yes, I"m pretty darn proud of them. On the medical front, feeling some better physically today, but emotionally today has been a lot of up and down. Had to go for another blood draw today to find out if I can have my CD 3 testing done tomorrow, hcg is at a 6 and they needed it at a 0 to do the testing. So I'm suppose to go in again in a week and see if it is down to 0 yet. So all testing will have to wait until next month now. I just feel so behind. If I had just gone when my dr tried to refer me last year maybe none of this would have happened. I just felt like it worked with my son with just my regular OB so surely it would work again. Maybe my son was the miracle fluke and wasn't suppose to happen. IDK, I just am really feeling down about all of this today and not sure I"m up to taking the next step. It really does help me to know what you guys who are further into the process are going through. Honestly, I'm scared half to death of all these tests they want to run. I just have no clue what to expect.

BTW, Jennifer, where are you? How did the transfer go?

ISO: Formula Checks- if you have some you won't use we would love to have them!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote