808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
What do you guys think of this hat knit w/a CW? think the pattern would just be lost in the CW?

I have some moonlit grove..is that manly enough for an adult hat?The trim matches this. I have arthur too.but I think that might be too loud.
It could get lost. I'm a sucker for semi-solids on adult items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
Eek, good luck! When did they tell you girl? Do you have any photos?? I love seeing ultrasounds.

That hat is awesome, but I would be afraid of the colorway being too much for the pattern. It's such a lovely pattern.
I can send you a PM with the u/s or figure out how to blank out my real name and post it here. There were 2 definite straight lines...u/s tech said looks like a taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
Karyn I love that hat. With the right cw it could work.

My problem is finding the lizard. He hid un my dishwasher, and I just saw him in the living room... but he disappears.
Lots of lizards here in Hawaii...the worst is if it runs over your foot or touches you...eek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
I forgot what I was going to say...

Shannon...good luck with the new house pet

Karen...I hope she's still a she....but I have stories too

My cousin was suppose to have a little girl, had a few u/s that showed girl. Well Charolette came out with external plumbing

A family friend was having twin girls...had u/s every week because she was high risk. Twin girls. Well at the week 36 u/s the tech said "are you excited to be having one of each?" "what? we are having two girls"..."no that is a boy in there" and yep she was having a boy and a girl
lol. I hope that doesn't happen. Who knows, I'm used to boys and while I'd be a bit disappointed, I'd deal. I would be more crushed if I had to sell off all my IDSO girly CWs that I've been hoarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
oh and thanks for all the prayers for my sister...it's all better now
Glad everything worked out.