View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Registered Users
Re: Morning sickness

Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Ugh. I just ate crackers and sipped tea. I didnt actually throw up from it tho. Hope it eases soon!!!
I've got some tea brewing now. Hopefully I'll at least be better hydrated.

Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Milk first thing in the morning helped me. Also taking vitamins at night. Even the thought of pills make me want to gag, I can only take them with milk or soda or they don't make it down. Eat just a little in the morning, then once you feel more settled, eat a little more. I also carry around plenty of snacks so whenever I have a non-nauseous moment, I can eat. I also cheat and drink a Boost on days where I can't force myself to eat anything.
I can't even drink milk when not pregnant I try to choke down a gummi multi and a gummi calcium when I feel like I'll have the most success keeping it down. The problem is that my stomach never feels settled. I try to eat what I'm pretty sure will stay down, but then I'm laying on the couch feel like I'm going to be sick for the rest of the day.
Anjuli, recently separated mom to Bubbles, my 5.5 year old wild man, Squidge, my almost 3 year old daredevil, and Lou, my 7 month old newbie
bumminbeachbabe is offline   Reply With Quote