Old 09-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Morning sickness

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Ugh. I just ate crackers and sipped tea. I didnt actually throw up from it tho. Hope it eases soon!!!
I've got some tea brewing now. Hopefully I'll at least be better hydrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Milk first thing in the morning helped me. Also taking vitamins at night. Even the thought of pills make me want to gag, I can only take them with milk or soda or they don't make it down. Eat just a little in the morning, then once you feel more settled, eat a little more. I also carry around plenty of snacks so whenever I have a non-nauseous moment, I can eat. I also cheat and drink a Boost on days where I can't force myself to eat anything.
I can't even drink milk when not pregnant I try to choke down a gummi multi and a gummi calcium when I feel like I'll have the most success keeping it down. The problem is that my stomach never feels settled. I try to eat what I'm pretty sure will stay down, but then I'm laying on the couch feel like I'm going to be sick for the rest of the day.