View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #38
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:
Smile Re: The Big September Purge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawheid View Post
This might be odd for some but we have decided to let our dog go. We've been deciding about what we love, use etc. And it's been a tough decision, but it's not working for us. We aren't able to give her the time and love that she deserves. So in our quest for a simple life we have really had to look hard at all areas of our life. It's sad, but we need to do what's best for the dog. We've listed her on our local classifieds today and I hope that someone will be able to love her.
Been lurking on the topic. Saw your post, sorry it has come to that and I hope you find a loving home for that pup.

We have had lots of critters, dogs, cats, fish, birds, bunnies, etc. I know how it can be a full time job just keeping up with them. The doves we recently opened the coop door and now they "free range". It is awesome how they are in our trees in the back and we still feed and water them every day. Same with our bunnies, they are much happier not being cooped up.