~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
Cute Janine, although I would have a heart attack if one of the kids did that to a ds.
I am up but not atem. Just hard to sleep when I have Lydia by myself. She kept going outside, which isn't exactly a good place to leave her unattended.
My nephew comes home today. He is 22 and his dad is taking away his cell phone and his truck. Apparently some girls in town have been saying they are going to text him as soon as he gets out to try and get him put back. Hopefully since his other buddy is in jail now he will hang out with family and get his life straightened out. He is a good, if immature kid. Maybe Jeremy being here will help.
I managed to keep my cool but I'm sure I have 6 months of hell with her asking if she can play nintendo....nope, you're not allowed. It's the second nintendo that she's broken. The first she dunked in the bath because she wanted to see how it looked underwater.

I hope your nephew manages to stay out of trouble now. It's good that he'll have no phone and no transportation. Better he stays home and does some hard work instead.