View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #9
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf88
I'm on Diclectin and it's doing the same thing - making me sleepy, so that I can sleep my way through the nausea when DH is home, and keeping me from actually vomiting for the most part when I have to be up and dealing with life. I'm fairly certain I'm becoming dehydrated because even water makes me bleeech. Yesterday I thought that I was going to die.
Good news! Today I felt awesome. Slightly nauseous, but I was able to eat a meal and enjoy it! I wasn't even scared or thinking of what it would taste like coming back up or nothin'! So there are good days out there waiting for you!
I hope that you find a solution - for me, it appears that adding Zantac to Diclectin made a pretty big difference, but I have acid reflux. I hope that tomorrow you can have a good day, too!
I'm hoping the good days come soon. I'm glad you felt better yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

Hopefully as we get closer to 13 weeks (and the second trimester!) this m/s will be a thing of the past for our group!

I'm rather glad now that I didn't bother going to the Dr to try diclectin (had considered it) - I haven't vomited, but not for my body's lack of wanting to, kwim? I just really hate puking and fight it like crazy. But there have been a bunch of times I know I could have, if I had just let myself. Instead I lay there and say "NO. I REFUSE to puke." DH laughs at me... and feels sorry for me, too
But I have that "I'm going to puke" feeling nearly all day, and then worsening as late afternoon hits and through the evening.
I will fight throwing up tooth and nail even though my rational side knows I'd probably feel better if I just got it over with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmKira
With DD2 I felt a nauseous feeling almost all day, and when we went on vacation and I forgot to take my prenatal vitamin, I realized I barely felt sick. I switched up the vitamin and felt quite a bit better. I was no where near what you all are having to battle through, but maybe it could help a little? **hugs**
I don't take prenatals for that reason. I start once the ms is gone.