View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Buyer requested a refund, what should I do? *PP finally decided! OP updated

Ok, I sold a wrap to a sweet mama recently. I recieved new from a US store and tried it on once. I owned it maybe 3 days before it sold.
I did notice a small rip on one tail, but noted it and said it didn't look like it would fray. I was completely disclosed in the ad.
That was about 3 weeks ago. Now the buyer is PMing me saying there is a pull, a broken thread or something that was weaved back in with a yellow thread and some other weaving flaw. Now, I didn't go over it with a fine tooth comb, but I didnt notice these.
She requested a refund and to return the wrap. I told that I would rather not have it back since I have no use for it. I offered a partial refund. I pointed out that she has had it for 3 weeks now so there is no way to say when the flaws got there.
Rather than responding to my msg, she went through PP and requested a full refund. Is there anything I can do now besides refund her?

*UPDATE: They ruled in my favor! the funds have been rertuned to my account. woot woot! Thanks for the advice and support mamas. this situation truly sucked.

Last edited by corinne76; 10-10-2012 at 11:35 AM.
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote