View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #177
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We decided to allow the Lord to plan our family over 5 years ago. Wev had our weak moments where we waivered because life has challenging times, but the Lord always brings us back. We have 7 children and one on the way. They range mainly from 13-19 months apart. We have a 10, 7, 6, 5, 3, 2 and 10 month old with one on the way. I'm so thankful for each one. They are always teaching me something and the Lords timing for them is always perfect. Its such a jog to watch them grow an it truly is a blessing to raise children for the glory of God. Its not for the faint of heart thats for sure. Its challenging hard work every day. We arent just called to have them but to raise and disciple them, which takes a lot of time, effort and prayer. My older kids are coming to the age where they are so helpful, and they love to talk about all the things in their lives. And its such a joy to see how much everyone loves having a baby around, and they are always overjoyed with the news of a new little one on the way. God is good. Sometimes it can be overwhelming but I find thats usually when Im trying to do it on my own strength and understanding and not on His. He wont give you more then you can handle with Him, but we need to remember we need His strength to accomplish raising these little ones for His glory.

Sent from my phone, excuse any typos.
Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote