Thread: Please delete
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
illinoishawkeye
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Please delete

FLASH SALE! Buy all the remaining items (Bag, baby bee yarn, JD Fabric) for $18 ppd or make an offer!

1. SOLD! Wool Yarn! About 1/2 a skein each of two different skeins of blue and yellow sock (fingering weight) yarn. I don't have a scale to confirm weight - the only thing I made from each was a stocking hat. Both are in center pull balls. $12 for both.

2. SOLD! Mosaic Moon: I have scraps of MM Woodland Friends on MMR, and brown (chocolate trim). Not sure what it's worth, can take pictures if there is interest and we can discuss price. (Pics added 2/1/13)

3. SOLD! Project/Knitting Bag. Bright pink with black trim, holds lots. Made of canvas. A great deal if you're looking for a bag to tote your knitting around, or just a place to stash it next to the chair so your kids don't get into it (that's what I have used it for!). $13 shipped to you.

4. Baby Bee yarn (from Hobby Lobby). 2.5+ skeins (one feels a little squishy, I may have used a little off it to finish a project). Acrylic, sells for $5 each, take all 3 for $10.

5. John Deere printed fabric - 2/3 a yard, $4 shipped?

6. SOLD! A few yards of yellow and brown fleece. I made a Spot Halloween costume two years ago and bought extra. I don't know what fleece is worth. If you're interested let me know and I'll pull it out, measure, and calculate a price.

Pics are at: http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/...other%20stuff/

My ISO/IHA

Last edited by illinoishawkeye; 05-20-2013 at 06:12 PM.
illinoishawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote