View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O what movie/show are you excited to watch with your child when they're old eno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
The Last Unicorn has been my comfort movie my whole life i bought it on DVD right when it came out and found the soundtrack from Germany. I made my DH watch it when we were dating. clearly I can't wait to show my kid. We listen to the soundtrack in the car.

I can't wait to show my son the chipmunk adventure where they race the chippettes around the world in hot air balloons, Tintin, chip and dale rescue rangers, and Alice through the looking glass.
oh gawd! wooly bully! Loooved the Chipmunk movie as a kid. DD would love it. And the Last Unicorn was a fave of my sisters and I.

I recently bought DD the CAre Bears Movie and the CAre Bears Movie II. the one with Dark Heart at the summer camp, and the one with Nicholas and the magic book. She watched them all summer over and over. It was nice and quite nostalgic for me for awhile. then I got tired of them LOL

I'm also waiting for her to be old enough for Harry Potter. It would just scare her now

Last edited by corinne76; 09-15-2012 at 01:07 PM.
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote