View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
sold please delete

AMAZING!!! Black Nuno-felted dress by frixiegirl on Etsy. Check out her stuff and her feedback. She is an artist and makes incredible clothes. This was going to be my wedding dress, but my family freaked out that I got a black dress to be married in, and my mom bought me a white dress, lol. This has been tried on once, but that's it. It is new with no flaws. I would keep it, but I will never fit into again after having DS, lol. Black Nuno-felted bodice with a lace-up back, print skirt (kind of a lacey print, but it's not as thin as lace), print peasant sleeves, and print hood. Lots of embellishments.

Fits like a size 3 about or a Small/XS. I bought this for $185 and paid to have it shipped to the states from Australia, so I am asking $145, which is a big loss for me. Shipping is not included, but I will charge actual shipping cost.

Check out frixiegirl's action pics of the dress. My pics (below) really don't do it justice. It's so incredible in person. Here is the link to her pics:

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/31895606

Last edited by starbeam; 01-08-2013 at 10:20 PM.
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote