View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 06:47 AM   #1
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Farmin/Homesteading weekly chat September 16th-22nd

Hey Mama's!! What are you all up to this week? What do you all have planned?

I personally would like to say:

I STOOD UP TO MY MOM!!!!

I feel so free!! I stood up and I walked away. I told her all the nasty things she's ever done to me. I told her I won't take her crap anymore. I told her that when she calls and tries to manipulate, complain, degrade, or anything that I will, simply, hang up. I told her not to expect me to change my plans or life to please her anymore. I told her that I'll talk when she feels like playing nice but I will tell her "how it is" about things and I won't play her games anymore.

This week I am canning lima beans and making more salsa. I also have an appointment with my OB for a pregnancy test...I got two light positives and the rest were negative since....if the one they do is negative they will do a blood test and if that's also negative, we start a round of provera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post
i picked up 60lbs of apples yesterday at the bent & dent store $0.39 a pound. so today i'm making apples!! and hopefully painting the ceiling in my new kitchen!!

oh and my baby wants me to make her a piggy costume for halloween. so i need to start on that. and i have to make a rainbow bright costume for a friend of mine. she brought me all the stuff. now i just need to get it done!! not enough hours in the day!

I have a trip planned there after my appt thursday since I'll be out that way anyway. Dh said I ought to just run out there too...so that's the plan. I found Ds a pumpkin costume at a thrift store this week and it needs mended on one side so that's on the list too for me...but not high priority yet! How's the kitchen coming?

Last edited by Dani_Phen; 09-16-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Dani_Phen is online now   Reply With Quote