View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
How long till pp cycle regulates?

Hi ladies! I'm still breastfeeding my 9 1/2 mo DS and I got my first pp AF 33 days ago. This month I'm still waiting on it. I'm 4 days late. I usually have an extremely predictable 28-29 day cycle and this is driving me absolutely nuts! I'm guessing I just ovulated late in the cycle (I can usually detect it by cm but this month it looked like I o'd twice, so.....).
Here's the catch: I normally wouldn't let it get to me too much (I like things predictable but I'd deal with that), but we are supposed to be tta. We've been using the barrier method and I've been leaving it up to my husband to make sure that part is taken care of since I did hormonal bc for 2 1/2 years before getting pregnant. I figured it was his turn, lol. The problem is, he's been pulling out a lot lately and I know this is much less effective and so does he. I would be ok with another little one but a little overwhelmed since we've had a crazy year and have just moved and are in the process of buying a house. So any way, long story short, I'm waiting on AF (or a bfp) but don't really know when to expect. I don't really get into testing everyday, so right now I'm just testing every few days. But this is driving me nuts! Any one have experiences to share? I could really use some encouragement. :/

Posted from my iPhone/iPad, probably while breast feeding. Mistakes likey

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote