View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
illinoishawkeye
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi mamas, here's what I've got:

ISO:
1. Trainers/training pants for my 2yo DS. We're just starting to even think about PLing, so I haven't tried anything yet. The only requirement I have right now is that they are pull up style (easy on/off) and can wash with my CD's. A waterproof layer (PUL, etc) is definitely a bonus, as are side snaps for those messes. It's going to be a long process...

2. Scale for weighing yarns and packages for shipping.

3. I'd love to try some wool roving, I've been wanting to try making some felted crafts.

4. I can't resist pretty yarn, as my current stash overflows...but try me! I am open to a lot of different things, because I love to try new yarns and new knitting patterns. I make stuff mostly for myself now, although I'm deep in winter-hat making land. DH would love a hat (anyone with black and gold wool yarn???)

5. Running gear - I need nighttime running gear: A headlamp, reflective vest/belt/etc. I'm pacing a friend in a 24 hour race during the night. I'm not DISO much else but I could always use a few things: running clothes, Injinji toe socks, Nuun tablets.

Other things I like:
Etsy stuff
funky clothes (size S/2) - I'm really into comfy dresses and skirts right now,
beer - especially craft beers,
coffee, music, Iowa Hawkeye football

IHA:
Pics are at: http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/...other%20stuff/

1. Awesome Etsy knitting stitch marker set. So pretty, I was going to wear it like jewelry. I have a silver plated chain to include that isn't pictured if you want to wear it. I went a little crazy buying stitch markers and there's no way I'll ever use this many...

2. Baby Bee yarn (from Hobby Lobby). 2.5+ skeins (one feels a little squishy, I may have used a little off it to finish a project). Acrylic.

3. TRADED Flying Saucer Sock Yarn. Awesome bright colors. I just don't see myself using this any time soon.

4. TRADED Mosaic Moon Yarn - trim from Woodland Friends on MMR. Rust/orange color. Really pretty IRL.

5. TRADED I have a random assortment of yarns from different projects. Lots of scraps from baby blankets and hats. Mostly acrylic/store bought baby/sport weight yarns, so I'd trade them pretty cheap. LMK what you're looking for and I just might have it.

6. Knitting Bag. Bright pink with black trim, holds lots. Made of canvas. A great deal if you're looking for a bag to tote your knitting around, or just a place to stash it next to the chair so your kids don't get into it (that's what I have used it for!).

7. John Deere printed fabric - 2/3 a yard. (Pics in album)

7.5. Easter egg printed fabric. Pic in album.

8. A few yards of yellow and brown fleece. I made a Spot Halloween costume two years ago and bought extra. (Pics in album)

9. TRADED Slinglings sling, size 22. Great condition, loved using this for hip carries once DS3 could be carried that way! So easy to pack in a bag.

10. A ton of baby washcloths I used as wipes for a little while while DS3 was a newborn and decided not to use.

11. Robeez soft soled shoes - 18-24m, brown with light blue trim and a dog driving a car

12. Skidders soft soled sock/shoes, 18m, brown with construction equipment.

13. Jumping jack puppet/ornament from Italy. NIB. Wood, handmade.

14. Kiddopotamus snuzzler. EUC, used only a few times.

My ISO/IHA

Last edited by illinoishawkeye; 10-21-2012 at 10:04 AM.
illinoishawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote