View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #7
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
we had a fun filled night of camping without the littles. Not in the way you're thinking though. The place we were supposed to camp at closed early and we couldn't set up a site so we had to find somewhere else last minute. Decided to go to C's brother's house/inlaws rental property and camp in the backyard since they are out of town and have a fire pit.
We get there at dark with our new tent and light the fire. A few minutes later the neighbor walks over and is asking us what we are doing. He recognizes C and said oh dang C I had my 45 in my pocket ready for robbers. We laugh and he goes back home. We continue to set up the tent when two county sheriffs pull up. They, of course, are being jerks. Not listening to us when we try and explain we have permission etc. finally they realize that our last name is the same as the address information on the house and then they leave after talking to Mil and apologizing. He said "you have every right to camp in your back yard, sorry" then it takes us two hours to figure out the new tent in the dark, but we got it!
We didn't put the rainfly on top so we had a nice night under the stars

~Danielle~