View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:41 AM   #311
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Sept 1st - 15th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
If you tell me exactly what I'm supposed to type, I can make the post and take the PMs. I get the whole concept that's been talked about, but I just can't see it as a whole picture. I swear I lose more brain cells with each pregnancy!
Thanks for volunteering. I would, but even with a PM box that holds 2000 PMs, you'd be surprised how quickly it fills up, with my "duties" and stuff I have on the board.

I don't know how everyone else was imagining it, but perhaps something like this? (You can "quote" this to see the actual code and use that as a template maybe?)

~~~~~~~~~~~

This group is for ladies who are pregnant after a loss. Under the "spoiler" tags are the lists of who is currently pregnant and who has had their rainbow babies. If you would like to be added to either list, please send a PM to the current original poster of the thread. The lists have been hidden to avoid "triggers" for people.

Still baking:

Hidden:
Me, 4th pregnancy, due 12/27

You, 3rd pregnancy, due 1/15

Her, 8th pregnancy, due 11/9

Rainbows have arrived:

Hidden:
This one welcomed baby boy Martin on 9/12/12!

That one welcomed baby girl Lois on 8/17/12!
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
I'm an Independent Younique Presenter. Come see natural-based skin care and 3D Fiber Lash mascara!
Join my team. Get paid daily, starting as soon as 24 hours after sign-up!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote