GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: babywise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes View Post
So it sound like extended breastfeeding is pretty much impossible with BW due to premature reduction in supply?

It's hard for me to take seriously parenting advice from someone whose own children ceased all contact with them. But heck it's better than the Pearls.
I cannot speak to impossibility because I'm old enough to have learned there is rarely such a thing, but I would think it very difficult to nurse to 2 or 3 years as a scheduling nurser. Though I don't know why you'd still have such a schedule in place much over a year. The BW framework is for infants and we transition to a toddler way of doing things after a year.

I don't know what has led you to believe the Ezzos don't communicate with their children?? Its simply not true. Nor is it true with the Pearls. Both have their families involved in their ministries, publications and conferences.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote