View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #14
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible
Maeve Baby have fun in Italy!

kushie tushie - sorry about the teeth, oral issues hurt SO much and it cannot be clearly seen from the outside so no one understands why you are so miserable I hope it get's better soon.

QOTW: If you could go back in time and meet 1 person, who would it be and what would you like to do with them/ask them? Well since I am hard-of-hearing and my entire life's education has been involved with the Deaf Culture and ASL I would love to meet Thomas Gallaudet and Laurent Clerc. I know most of you have no idea who they are but they started formal deaf education here in the US.

Over here I am still suffering from ms...not fun. I am starting to look pregnant which is fun but hard to hide at work. I have my next appt. on Friday so I am excited to see my midwife again and hear the heartbeat. I have started having specific cravings, like last night I really wanted apple pie so my hubby ran out to get me some. It was just a band-aid because what I really want is homemade apple pie with the dutch crumble top! I know what I will be making in the next couple days!
Thanks
We just went apple picking this weekend. I'm going to make a pie and try to use up these apples.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote