View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915

Oh, Amanda, that stinks about your teeth. I can only imagine! I would be a wreck, too. I hope that they can do something to help you out, or at least that your teeth calm down in time. My teeth are super sensitive to sweets because I clench them badly when stressed. Sensodyn toothpaste does help a lot.

My cold is on the mend, but I'm suffering from chest congestion. I'm aching from all the coughing! I have been hospitalized 3 times for pneumonia, so I get very nervous about that and take it seriously. DH has been hitting my back to help loosen the nastiness and I'm on tussin and using an albuterol inhaler. I hate taking all the medicine when pregnant, but getting pneumonia would be so much worse! I think I'm going to be okay, though.

Still trying to figure out movement from the baby. I've been questioning movement for weeks but today felt some wiggling that for sure felt like something. Yay!
Thanks!
Sorry to hear about your cold. Glad your on the mend! There must be something going around b/c both my kids are coming down with a bug again.

I've been the same way with movement. Sometimes I think I feel the faintest little movement and by the time I catch it and concentrate on it, its gone.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote