View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Re: do "baby wearers" never use a stroller?

I totally do use stollers. In fact, I have 3. I have a double stroller, a single stroller travel system, and an umbrella stroller.

Right now I am very pregnant and due in just a few weeks. There's NO WAY I am wearing either of my 2 little ones. Just today, I was at OUAC with my mom and 2 little ones. The 4 yr old walked, we put the 2 yr old in the umbrella and didn't bother with the sling.

When the baby gets here, I expect to use the double stroller for situations that it calls for, and wear the baby. Or, if the 4 yr old can be trusted, use the single stroller or the umbrella for the 2 yr old, wear the baby and the 4 yr old can walk, like we did today.

I don't understand babywearers distain for the stroller, any more than I understand the distain for any other piece of baby equipment. The reality is that the vast majority of it DOES have an appropriate place in life. It's just a matter of using things appropriately.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote