View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Farmin/Homesteading weekly chat September 16th-22nd

kitchen is coming along. good for you dani on standing up to your mom. she needed to know you mean business!

we have 2 weeks to finish all the "stuff" that needs done and then the house gets listed. oh boy oh boy. do i have some work to do!! i won't be on here much cause i'm trying to clean/can/sew/cook/more cleaning and sorting stuff for keep and toss piles. it's daunting. but giving myself a goal of 2 weeks will help keep me on track!

i leave for a quick trip to see my mama on 10-4 it's her 50th birthday and her hubby is planning a suprise birthday party. so i'm hopping on a plane at 5am and flying from pa to arizona!! yipee me. but i'll be there at 10am and have the whole weekend with them and come home sunday morning.

anyways, gonna go finish barn chores and maybe get some sewing done for the night before my hubby gets home from training. talk to you all later