View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #35
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1
Italy sounds like so much fun! And YUMMY

Amanda, sorry about your teeth That sounds uncomfortable, and stressful, and maybe expensive too?

April--Yeah for a girl!! I'm excited for you, and think its so cute that your hubby is so excited

Trace--sorry for the scare you had today! I can't imagine...well, actually I can, because it happened to me before with my youngest, and it was AWFUL!!

Anya--homemade apple pie sounds wonderful! i'm so jealous of those of you who went apple picking! I really miss living where you get to experience the fall season...

AFM: I have been feeling kind of down lately about things. Really it's an odd place to be because I am usually pretty happy-go-lucky. I'm worried about my ultrasound tomorrow...I have a feeling deep down that everything is going to be fine...but I just keep thinking about all of the worst case scenarios. PLUS, I find out for sure if we are having twins...so that will change my life in a major way if it is true. I just want everything to be normal...and really boring....with a cute little baby moving all over the screen I'm really hoping that I will be able to let it sink in that we are having a baby after tomorrow's appointment!
We have pretty go dental coverage so hopefully if anything needs to be done it will be covered.

I'll be praying for one baby for you, if thats what you want. Try not to stress and update asap

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote