View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Farmin/Homesteading weekly chat September 16th-22nd

Mamajoe-Thanks! It does feel better to have more control now.
I'll be thinking about your family and praying for you!! It's incredibly hard to go through.

We get our own seed from a fairly local seed company...still have to order it through a catalogue though. I'm in charge this coming year of what gets planted and not. I'm not going to order seeds until late fall/early winter...If we get preggo with this round of provera I'll be due this coming summer during peak time of canning season so I can imagine I'll want to take it easy this coming summer if that's the case. By then I'm hoping to have made more local friends that can help out with Ds though...if not I'm probably going to move my sister in with me for a month before she goes back to college. With Ds I was so out of the loop though for the first month (during the peak canning season) that I totally missed canning anything BUT asparagus and applesauce! LOL. I sometimes wonder how the "old folks" used to get things done!!

Meagan- Thanks!!
Good luck with getting your house back in order!! If you need any help packing or moving or anything just let me know!! I'm close enough that I can help you out if you need it.