View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Farmin/Homesteading weekly chat September 16th-22nd

I was given another box of apples today while we were visiting the home farm and Dh's co worker gave him a grocery bag full from a local orchard so tomorrow we are making more applesauce and Dh requested a pie. I have more peppers to can and lima beans to finish. I promised myself the bathroom is getting cleaned tomorrow. It's been about 4 days but it needs it again...thanks to a toddler and the big man. I need to run to town tomorrow morning and get my brother's birthday present and find something for my pap's birthday. Tomorrow night we are having a birthday dinner in a town about 45min-1hour away. Celebrating 3 birthdays- my Pap (today), mine and my brother's(both tomorrow). My brother is 7 years younger than me to the day. We are going to Golden Carrale since it's pap's favorite. My parents, mom's parents, dad's parents, my bro and our family of 3 are going. My sis is in college, 8 hours away, and won't be there. She's been gone since friday morning and I miss her sooo bad already.

Tomorrow is a busy busy day...really this week will be busy again!! Last week was too. Bleh!!