View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #34
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Birthday Party Favors

I don't do favor bags, but I do make sure that every kid has a crafty activity to take home, or something that ties in with the theme. For DS's 3rd b-day we did a puppy theme and I got small stuffed dogs and doggy baseball caps from Oriental Trading Co that all the kids used for activities and then took home. They also made "doggy bags" that we used to collect candy from the pinata (we had lots of older kids (family and friends) there, otherwise we wouldn't have done candy).

I love the idea of consumables or imaginative play toys that are used during the party and the kids can take home. DSs 4th b-day will be dino themed and I'll make dino tails for the kids and as an activity they will be painting "dino feet" to wear, and then I think we'll do a small "dino egg hunt" for some little prizes like tattoos or stickers or something. The kids can all take those home, but they won't be in a favor bag.